MISSOULA, Mont. - Officials have now released the name of an 18-year-old victim in a vehicle-pedestrian crash on Mullan Road. Chance Geery, of Milltown, died late Monday afternoon in Missoula.
The crash happened around 4:30 p.m. and shut down part Mullan Road between Broadway and Reserve St.
The victim was taken to St. Patrick Hospital by ambulance.
Missoula police officers are still investigating the crash. No arrests have been made.
Anyone who has any information or witnessed the incident is asked to contact Missoula police at 552-6300, or call Crimestoppers at 721-4444.
- Copyright ©2016 by KECI, KCFW, KTVM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- KECI Tax extensions are a safe bet, experts say
- Missoula Co. addresses road condition issues
- News Environmental groups challenge Keystone XL pipeline approval
- Final suspect reaches plea deal in death of Kalispell man