MISSOULA, Mont. - Two suspects arrested in a Missoula home break-in last week are each being held on $50,000 bail.
Michael Dean Hummel and Scott Michael Todd face felony charges for allegedly breaking into a woman's home on North Avenue last Thursday.
Prosecutors say Hummel went into a woman's bedroom, hit her with a stick several times and took prescription drugs and cash. Court documents say Todd helped plan the robbery, and was also in the room.
Both appeared in Missoula County Justice Court Monday.
A third suspect, Leanne Rae Hoff, was arrested for allegedly driving the getaway car. She was booked and released from jail and scheduled to appear in court Monday, but didn't show. Judge John Odlin set a $50,000 bench warrant for Hoff's failure to appear.
- Copyright ©2016 by KECI, KCFW, KTVM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Montana wildfire forces evacuations
- Montana ranch dispute with federal government settled
- KECI Local businesses falling victim to dipping commercial building real estate market
- KCFW Burnett stumlbes, maintains lead at Rebecca Farm