MISSOULA, Mont. - Sunday kicked off Missoula's Craft Beer week. It returns this time for the third year.
It goes until Saturday May 3.
This week is packed with 30-beer themed events.
Missoula folks can expect trying delicious beers, seeing how beer is made, sampling beer and cheese pairing, dinners and more.
"This kind of gives them the opportunity to see what you can do with beer, other than just drink beer. So you can have beer and bacon or beer and cheese," said Draught Works bartender, Emma Jaqueth.
Click here for the 2014 Missoula Craft Beer Week list of events.
- Copyright ©2016 by KECI, KCFW, KTVM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- KECI Gas prices take slight dip around Missoula
- KECI Missoula to show public how ballot process works
- KTVM Success of hunting season weather dependent: FWP
- KECI Opening weekend of rifle hunting season comes to a close