MISSOULA, Mont. - The weather held out for the hundreds of people and vendors down at Caras Park today celebrating the Summer Made Fair.
It's what organizers call an alternative outdoor arts & crafts market. It features more than 100 local and regional art work. Along with a non-profit activity area, momma feeding zone and local food & beverages.
We talked to a first time vendor.
"Sold my boutique in Helena, so I could focus on my sowing and I have extra time to do shows this year so I decided and I was lucky enough to get in," said Becky Schreiner, owner of B. Handmade Designs.
Every year they have a Summer Made Fair and then they have a holiday Made Fair in December.
- Copyright ©2016 by KECI, KCFW, KTVM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- KCFW Kalispell business owners push back on improvement district
- KECI Big Ditch Irrigation siphon nearly complete
- KECI Montana bill could prohibit cyclist access on 2-lane roads
- KECI Bitterroot College begins spring semester