STEVENSVILLE, Mont. - Two businessmen are vying for Stevensville's mayoral seat.
Incumbent Gene Mim Mack is a Stevensville hotel owner.
One of his top goals is to complete the town's water and sewer infrastructure projects.
He said he would work to improve partnerships with residents, local business and new industry and identify and encourage appropriate growth and job creation.
Mim Mack said he would implement a capital improvement plan to replace and repair public buildings, parks and equipment.
"It is an historic community," said Mim Mack. "We need to accentuate that advantage and build on our community pride."
To hear more more of Mim Mack's thoughts, click onto the video in this story.
For more information on his challenger, Clayton Floyd, click here.
- Copyright ©2016 by KECI, KCFW, KTVM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- KECI UM kicks off homecoming events
- Hundreds of raptors migrating through Big Belt Mountains
- KECI Montana untested rape kit info to go to CODIS
- FBI mum on case of Montana woman found dead in car trunk