MISSOULA, Mont. - A 25-year-old woman is hospitalized tonight after she was stabbed.
Tuesday evening police were called to West Central Avenue in Missoula, where the woman reported she had been stabbed. Crews took her to the hospital.
We're told the woman's injuries are not life threatening.
Another person at the scene, a 23-year-old man, also said he had been stabbed. He was treated at the scene.
Investigators say they, along with the suspect, had been drinking together. It appears the female victim and the suspect may have been in a relationship.
NBC Montana will continue to track this developing story, and we will update you as we learn more.
- Copyright ©2016 by KECI, KCFW, KTVM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- KECI Authorities ID man found in Clark Fork River
- Bozeman American Legion seeks return of burgled bugle
- Lewis and Clark County appoints new coroner
- KECI Injury crash near Ronan diverts traffic off Highway 93