MISSOULA, Mont. - Sheriff's deputies hope you can help find two burglars who stole items from the Lolo Peak Brewery.
The Lolo Peak Brewery is located on Brewery Way in Lolo, south of Missoula. Two apparent male juveniles went inside the business early Monday morning.
Items stolen include a professional-grade camera and five computers. Three of the computers are tablet-style computers.
We visited Lolo Peak Brewery. Owners say, though they have lost expensive items, possibly totaling around $6,000, a huge outpouring of community support is encouraging them.
Patrick Offen tells NBC Montana, "People came in here to have a beer just to say, 'Hey, we've got your back, we support you.' On our Facebook page, we have had multiple people say, 'We are supporting you.' The people who have been here and see what we are trying to build in the community, that's why it is so important to them. They have seen what we are trying to do here and see our vision."
The suspects are described as male juveniles. One appeared to be wearing black pants and a possibly red hooded sweatshirt. The second male had on a short-sleeve shirt, shorts, a baseball cap worn backward and had a backpack.
Surveillance recorded them walking toward Highway 93 around 4 a.m.
- Copyright ©2016 by KECI, KCFW, KTVM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- KTVM Water main leak in Bozeman prompts road closure
- East Helena couple found dead in home
- KTVM Gallatin Co. to approve $100k for 911 center consultant
- KTVM Severe cold weather impacts vehicles