HAMILTON, Mont. - The following press release was sent out by the Ravalli County Sheriff's Department.
Due to the large amount of recent precipitation and warmer temperatures, Ravalli County residents can expect flood conditions. It is expected that all of Ravalli County will experience poor water drainage conditions. Ravalli County Sheriff Chris Hoffman in conjunction with Ravalli County Office of Emergency Management Director Erik Hoover are advising citizens anticipating flooding to contact their local Volunteer Fire Districts to obtain sand bags and sand.
Questions about resources or preparedness should be directed to the Ravalli County Office of Emergency Management at 375-6655.
- Fire District Contact Numbers:
- Florence Volunteer Fire Department 239-7384
- Three Mile Volunteer Fire Department 880-2749
- Stevensville Rural Volunteer Fire Department 550-0938
- Stevensville City Volunteer Department 531-6355
- Victor Volunteer Fire Department 370-1662
- Pinesdale Volunteer Fire Department 546-5931
- Corvallis Volunteer Fire Department 360-5756
- Hamilton Volunteer Fire Department 360-4379
- Darby Volunteer Fire Department 381-5114
- Sula Volunteer Fire Department 360-1842
- West Fork Volunteer Fire Department 821-3138
- Painted Rocks Volunteer Fire Department 349-3206
Citizens with immediate medical or life threatening emergencies should call 911 for assistance.
- Copyright ©2016 by KECI, KCFW, KTVM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- KECI Gas prices take slight dip around Missoula
- KECI Missoula to show public how election process works
- KTVM Success of hunting season weather dependent: FWP
- KECI Opening weekend of rifle hunting season comes to a close