HAMILTON, Mont. - The Ravalli County Undersheriff and Chief Deputy Coroner Steve Holton released the name of the pilot killed in a crash at Lost Trail Ski Area.
Michael Blume, 62, of Burnsville, Minnesota, was killed Tuesday, when his plane crashed in the parking lot of Lost Trail.
Holton says Blume was the only one in the plane. He was reportedly flying the plane to the Ravalli County Airport in Hamilton. Blume left from Dillon and landed in Salmon, Idaho, before the crash.
NTSB and FAA investigators are continuing to look into the incident.
- Copyright ©2016 by KECI, KCFW, KTVM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- News Energy panel postpones votes on Energy, Interior nominees
- Freezing fog, developing snow
- KTVM Bozeman commissioners set limit on industrial waste
- KECI Missoula City Council fills vacant Ward 2 seat