MISSOULA, Mont. - The Missoula Police Department has completed its investigation of a crash that killed 18-year-old Chance Geery.
Investigators have passed on their findings to the Missoula County Attorney's Office. Detectives say they didn't make any recommendations when they turned over the case.
It will be up to the county attorneys to decide what, if any, charges should come against the 38-year-old driver. Police say the woman drove on the sidewalk and ran over Geery earlier this month when he walking with his girlfriend on Mullan Road.
NBC Montana will keep you updated.
- Copyright ©2016 by KECI, KCFW, KTVM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Stray bullets blamed for wildfire in west-central Idaho
- Montana school forced to cut nurse's hours due to budget
- Community meeting set for Copper King Fire update
- Rangeland wildfire forces evacuations in eastern Idaho