POLSON, Mont. - In Polson, officials with the Tribal Wildlife Management Program responded to a report of two wolves spotted in town.
According to a press release, a tribal wildlife biologist received a call from a Polson resident on December 28th who said that 23 deer had been chased through her yard by what she believed were two wolves, one black and one gray.
Officials responded to the call, measured and photographed the tracks and concluded that the spacing of the tracks were consistent with wolf tracks.
- Copyright ©2016 by KECI, KCFW, KTVM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- South Entrance to Yellowstone National Park remains closed
- KCFW Kalispell police clearing out transient camps
- KCFW Infrared camera used in Bierney Creek Fire west of Lakeside
- Parents win $4.6 million lawsuit against bar