MISSOULA, Mont. - Police arrested a Missoula man after they say he started a fire in the bathroom at Barnes and Noble Sunday.
Elwood Friedrich appeared in Missoula County Justice Court Monday, after prosecutors say he started a fire using a roll of toilet paper.
Court documents say his blood alcohol content was extremely high when he was arrested.
Prosecutors say Friedrich is already on probation for felony burglary.
The judge set bail at $25,000.
- Copyright ©2016 by KECI, KCFW, KTVM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- KECI Pipeline protest aided by universal support
- KECI Workday for CSKT delayed until 9 a.m.
- KECI Emergency travel restrictions lifted in Missoula Co.
- KECI Winter weather prompts warnings for drivers