MISSOULA, Mont. - We've just learned that the Lake County Sheriff's Department is investigating a homicide in Lake County.
Information is still very limited. We're told a dispute involving two men happened in the Mollman Pass area, northeast of Charlo, about 55 miles north of Missoula.
Sheriff's officials tell us one man was killed, and the other is on the run.
Lake County resident Harry Lozeau has been identified as a person of interest.
He's a 53-year-old Native American, 5 foot, 6 inches tall, and weighs 165 pounds.
The sheriff's department says he was last seen driving 1983 brown, two-door Plymouth Reliance.
If seen, the public is encouraged to call 911, and not to approach individual.
Check back for more updates.
- Copyright ©2016 by KECI, KCFW, KTVM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Officials identify man who possibly drowned in Flathead Lake
- Officials identify man killed in officer-involved shooting
- Candidates for Montana house seat spar over public lands
- KECI Man arrested in connection with Missoula bike thefts