MISSOULA, Mont. - We spoke with Missoula county sheriff's officers and Missoula police Tuesday morning, and they said that DUI's were low for a New Year's Eve. An officer our producer spoke with, told her that the numbers were on par with an average night.
People made a concentrated effort to find rides home, and waited outside of bars long past closing for their rides.
One sergeant told us, he hopes it means people are getting the message.
- Copyright ©2016 by KECI, KCFW, KTVM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Local Elections Secretary of state: Voters should handle ballots themselves
- Local Elections Chief justice, other judges denounce campaign attack ad
- Crow, Montana settle dispute over taxing coal owned by tribe
- Montana's mining future could lie in ordinary rock