MISSOULA, Mont. - Missoula County Prosecutors have levied new charges against Dawnette Jean Eaton, the woman accused of running over Officer Deni Poling on Monday, January 7 while Poling and her partner were trying to arrest Eaton on a previously issued warrant.
In documents released today by the county attorney's office. Eaton is now charged with one count of assault with a weapon, in addition to earlier charges of escape, and failure to remain at an accident scene where a person was killed or seriously injured.
Eaton remains in jail on $250,000 bond.
To read the charging documents against Eaton, click here.
- Copyright ©2016 by KECI, KCFW, KTVM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- KCFW Kalispell business owners push back on improvement district
- KECI Big Ditch Irrigation siphon nearly complete
- KECI Montana bill could prohibit cyclist access on 2-lane roads
- KECI Bitterroot College begins spring semester