MISSOULA, Mont. - A brand new brewfest made it's debut in Missoula Saturday afternoon.
It's called the All-American Red, White and Brewfest, featuring 40 beers on tap, 8 food vendors and live entertainment and it's all to celebrate our country on Flag Day.
The event was organized entirely by volunteers.
"We're kicking off summer, a lot of people that we know, love the brewfest so we thought that we would try one and just give a chance for people to come out and mingle and have a good time," said volunteer Brad Jarvis.
"There's a wide variety of all sorts of types of beer to have here so it makes it great for us," said Missoula resident Shawn Griffith.
Organizers tell NBC Montana they hope to make the All-American Red, White and Brewfest an annual event.
It continues on Saturday until 8 p.m. at Caras Park.
- Copyright ©2016 by KECI, KCFW, KTVM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Stray bullets blamed for wildfire in west-central Idaho
- Montana school forced to cut nurse's hours due to budget
- Community meeting set for Copper King Fire update
- Rangeland wildfire forces evacuations in eastern Idaho