MISSOULA, Mont. - A brand new brewfest made it's debut in Missoula Saturday afternoon.
It's called the All-American Red, White and Brewfest, featuring 40 beers on tap, 8 food vendors and live entertainment and it's all to celebrate our country on Flag Day.
The event was organized entirely by volunteers.
"We're kicking off summer, a lot of people that we know, love the brewfest so we thought that we would try one and just give a chance for people to come out and mingle and have a good time," said volunteer Brad Jarvis.
"There's a wide variety of all sorts of types of beer to have here so it makes it great for us," said Missoula resident Shawn Griffith.
Organizers tell NBC Montana they hope to make the All-American Red, White and Brewfest an annual event.
It continues on Saturday until 8 p.m. at Caras Park.
- Copyright ©2016 by KECI, KCFW, KTVM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Officials identify man who possibly drowned in Flathead Lake
- Officials identify man killed in officer-involved shooting
- Candidates for Montana house seat spar over public lands
- KECI Man arrested in connection with Missoula bike thefts