MISSOULA, Mont. - New Years Eve is just two days away and if you're still looking for something to do that day in the Missoula area look no further.
Missoula organizers are working on the 20th year of 'First Night' celebrations.
It kicks off at 1:00 p.m. at the J.C. Penny's court in the Southgate Mall.
Nearly 100 activities will be held throughout the day following the annual first night parade.
Families can attend a pony petting zoo, ride the carousel, ice skate at the glacier ice rink and dozens of other fun activities.
For more information on Missoula's First Night, click here.
- Copyright ©2016 by KECI, KCFW, KTVM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Stray bullets blamed for wildfire in west-central Idaho
- Montana school forced to cut nurse's hours due to budget
- Community meeting set for Copper King Fire update
- Rangeland wildfire forces evacuations in eastern Idaho