MISSOULA, Mont. - A Missoula woman pleaded guilty to a felony DUI charge.
29-year-old Kristy Lee Augare entered a guilty plea in Missoula County District Court Tuesday.
Her attorney said it's part of a plea deal with prosecutors.
Augare was charged with a DUI earlier this year after police said she sideswiped a cop car.
She'll be sentenced for the crime in August.
- Copyright ©2016 by KECI, KCFW, KTVM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Stray bullets blamed for wildfire in west-central Idaho
- Montana school forced to cut nurse's hours due to budget
- Community meeting set for Copper King Fire update
- Rangeland wildfire forces evacuations in eastern Idaho