MISSOULA, Mont. - Hate paying taxes? You may be in luck if you live in Missoula, which was just ranked one of the best cities for people who hate paying taxes.
The website CreditCardInsider.com ranks Missoula as second best city in the country, stating "residents get a little more for their money in the form of very low overall taxes." The website goes on to include Montana's low effective tax rates at all income levels.
Wilmington, Delaware tops the list.
Here is the complete list:
- Wilmington, Delaware
- Missoula, Montana
- Anchorage, Alaska
- Washington, District of Columbia
- Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
- Las Vegas, Nevada
- Casper, Wyoming
- Portsmouth, New Hampshire
- Copyright ©2016 by KECI, KCFW, KTVM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- KECI Pipeline protest aided by universal support
- KECI Workday for CSKT delayed until 9 a.m.
- KECI Emergency travel restrictions lifted in Missoula Co.
- KECI Winter weather prompts warnings for drivers