MISSOULA, Mont. - An event originally started to recognize the 50th anniversary of the Missoula Symphony, celebrated it's own 10 year anniversary tonight at Caras Park.
As usual, thousands of people crammed in to watch symphony at the park for the special occasion. Organizers brought up bitterroot native and upcoming country music artist Tyler Barham to perform.
Symphony conductor Darko Butorac tells us he looks forward to symphony at the park every year.
"This is my favorite, absolute favorite concert in Missoula. It's so cool to see how it's grown over the years to now; we have people showing up hours ahead to set up, to enjoy the music. You know, over 5-6,000 people at a time now. It's a huge event, I'm really excited to be a part of it," explained Missoula Symphony Conductor Darko Butorac.
The concert originally started in 2005 and has been one of Missoula's largest single-day events since the start.
- Copyright ©2016 by KECI, KCFW, KTVM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- KECI Sentinel's resource officer has new game plan for school year
- KTVM Belgrade school district enrollment grows from last year
- 5 fires burning in Yellowstone continue to grow
- KCFW Multi-vehicle accident reported west of Kalispell