MISSOULA, Mont. - Run Wild Missoula and the Runners Edge are organizing a run to support people impacted by the tragedy at the Boston Marathon.
The Runners for Boston fundraiser and run is scheduled for Monday, Aprill 22 at 6:30 p.m. The cost for the race is $20 and includes a t-shirt. All proceeds will go back to The One Fund Boston Inc., set up by Massachusetts Governor Deval Patrick and Boston Mayor Tom Menino to assist families affected by the tragedy.
Registration and shirt pickup is Sunday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. and Monday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. at the Runners Edge. There will be paper registration only.
There are no race numbers or timing for the event. Organizers are calling it a ‘group run.' 2-mile and 4-mile courses will be set up starting from McCormick Park.
For more information about the event, including parking information and volunteer opportunities, click here.
- Copyright ©2016 by KECI, KCFW, KTVM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- News Energy panel postpones votes on Energy, Interior nominees
- Freezing fog, developing snow
- KTVM Bozeman commissioners set limit on industrial waste
- KECI Missoula City Council fills vacant Ward 2 seat