MISSOULA, Mont. - A Missoula man pleaded guilty to a felony assault with a weapon charge.
We told you when police arrested Skylore Layneblack Hallock last month after prosecutors say he shot an air-soft gun out a car window. Court documents say Hallock pointed the gun at people and a daycare before cops arrested him at Southgate Mall.
The incident had several residents scared for their safety and cops said Hallock told them he was 'just having fun' when they asked about the incident.
As part of his guilty plea prosecutors agreed to drop three other charges and will recommend a three year deferred sentence at a hearing set for August.
Hallock was released from jail on his own recognizance.
- Copyright ©2016 by KECI, KCFW, KTVM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Local Elections Candidate lays out last-ditch plan to sink Trump, Clinton
- Bullock: Suspended sentence in incest case is unacceptable
- Glacier County attorney alleges retaliatory budget cut
- The Latest: Victim's mom doesn't blame police