MISSOULA, Mont. - A 22-year-old Missoula man was ordered held on $50,000 bail after being charged with robbing a pharmacy over the weekend.
The Missoulian reports (http://bit.ly/ZfQIkZ ) Ryan M. Rudh appeared in Justice Court Wednesday.
Court records say Rudh was arrested Monday on suspicion of robbing Palmer's Drug of 685 oxycodone tablets on Saturday.
The robber was wearing a mask and handed a note to two clerks saying he had a gun and demanding oxycodone and fentanyl painkillers.
Court records say the robber, who appeared to be under the influence of an intoxicating substance, was given the oxycodone tablets.
Prosecutors say Rudh's mother and sister identified him in video footage from the robbery and officers found a bottle of pills at his house.
- Copyright ©2016 by KECI, KCFW, KTVM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Greg Gianforte keeps low profile, Montana votes
- US Census estimates show Bozeman population growth
- Contamination in Montana park; highest in kids' sandbox
- Spotty showers, cooler temperatures