MISSOULA, Mont. - A Missoula man is in jail accused of abusing a 3-month-old baby girl by dropping and biting her.
A judge set bail at $100,000 for David Vaughan Bruce.
Court documents say Bruce became frustrated when they child was fussy.
Bruce told investigators he was putting the baby in the crib, when she pushed back against him, and she dropped about five feet and hit her face. He said he then picked her up and tried to get her to stop crying and told them "I bit her."
The report says Bruce described himself as having a "monster inside" and was prone to accidents.
Documents say the baby's mother had worked with him on his anger problems.
- Copyright ©2016 by KECI, KCFW, KTVM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- News Trial to consider coal pollution from BNSF coal trains
- Local Elections Commissioner: Pro-marijuana group filed reports late
- Magistrate hears arguments in beef checkoff lawsuit
- Local Elections Supreme Court candidate condemns political spending in race