MISSOULA, Mont. - Missoula County Sheriff's Deputies are looking into a series of stolen vehicles that apparently began in Yellowstone County and made its way to Missoula County Thursday morning. Deputies say at 7 a.m. they received a report from the Wye area outside Missoula that a GMC Suburban was stolen from a parking spot at a business.
Deputies also say they located a different vehicle nearby that had a window broken out. A key fob was found in that vehicle that allegedly belongs to a stolen truck out of Yellowstone County. Investigators say a nearby car dealership also reported a vehicle with a broken window in their lot.
People are asked to call authorities if they see the following vehicles (information provided by Missoula County Sheriff's Office):
Stolen from Yellowstone County: 2013 Dodge Ram 3500 crew cab, silver in color, with Montana license plate 3-03501B
Stolen from Thorton Drive near 93 North at the Wye: 1996 GMC Suburban, blue and beige in color, with Montana license plate 4C-5236D
- Copyright ©2016 by KECI, KCFW, KTVM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Motorcycle Fatal-Missing Man
- KTVM Fire officials stress need for defensible space
- KECI Logger loses equipment in fire as employee helps save residents
- KECI Hamilton takes first steps to buy armory