MISSOULA COUNTY - Missoula County Sheriff's Deputies made four DUI arrests over the weekend (March 27-April 1).
East Missoula / West Riverside
· DUI: A driver was arrested for Aggravated DUI after deputies discovered him asleep at the wheel on Highway 200 in front of the Bonner Mill (3/27).
· Theft of a Firearm: A woman reported that she had allowed a female acquaintance to stay with her at no cost, but her guest overstayed her welcome. Upon moving out her items, the female acquaintance stole a .22 caliber rifle and pawned it for $100. The victim located the rifle by calling local pawn shops and was able to determine the whereabouts of the suspect. Deputies located her in East Missoula and placed her under arrest for theft and also for an outstanding warrant (4/1).
Wye / Huson
· Burglary: Deputies responded to an alarm at Larry's Six Mile Bar on Sunday am. Suspects entered the establishment through a bathroom window and attempted to break into the cash register and also into keno machines. Some cash was taken, suspect information sought (3/30).
· Aggravated DUI: Deputies stopped a vehicle for speeding near the Wye. Upon making contact with the driver, the deputy spotted several beer bottles strewn about the back seat. The driver admitted to drinking 12 beers at a bar and was arrested with a BAC above .160% - double the limit in Montana (3/31).
· Motor vehicle theft: A resident on Matthew Street reported that a woman had taken his truck without permission. The truck was later located in Spokane when the woman was arrested there on unrelated charges (3/28).
· Probation Violation/ Intoxicated Pedestrian: Deputies responded to a welfare check on male who was reportedly lying in the middle of the street on McClure Road in Arlee. The male was arrested and transported to jail for being intoxicated while on Felony Probation (4/1).
· DOC: Two inmates at the Missoula County Jail were charged with Disorderly Conduct for engaging in a physical fight with one another (4/1).
This information is compiled by Deputy's reports from the Missoula County Sheriff's Office. For space reasons, not every incident that occurs will appear in the Roundup. If you have any suspect information related to these incidents, please contact the Missoula County Sheriff's Office or submit an anonymous tip to Crimestoppers by calling 721-4444