MISSOULA, Mont. - A Missoula man who hadn't been heard from in about a week is safe in Oregon.
Monday, Missoula Police asked for help locating 26-year-old Terrence Ryder who hadn't been heard from since April 1, and didn't show up for work.
Wednesday, Public Information Office Travis Welsh said Ryder has been located in Oregon and has been in regular contact with family.
"He is apparently in good condition, and acting of his own free will. The case is closed," according to the press release.
- Copyright ©2016 by KECI, KCFW, KTVM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Missoula man denies sex trafficking charges
- KECI Region 2 opening weekend of rifle season identical to 2015
- Sheridan hospital plans new $13 million facility
- KECI Program designed in western Montana helps patients fight cancer