MISSOULA, Mont. - UPDATE: Missoula police say a 17 year old boy who was missing over the weekend is found safe in Ravalli County. They say he was found at around 4 this morning and is in custody with Ravalli County officers.
Missoula Police Department officers tell NBC Montana that they have issued a missing child alert on Sunday for a 17-year-old Missoula boy named Isaiah Allen Brown. He has been reported missing since 9:45 a.m.
He is described as a white male, with short brown curly hair and hazel eyes. He is 5'8" and weighs about 132 pounds.
He may be wearing a camouflage hoodie and riding a rusty orange bicycle.
If you have any information you are urged to contact Missoula police.
Police say he might be a danger to himself.
- Copyright ©2016 by KECI, KCFW, KTVM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- News Energy panel postpones votes on Energy, Interior nominees
- Freezing fog, developing snow
- KTVM Bozeman commissioners set limit on industrial waste
- KECI Missoula City Council fills vacant Ward 2 seat