MISSOULA, Mont. - A Missoula man changed his plea to guilty in a case where a convenience store was robbed and a store clerk was assaulted.
Andrew Lloyd Badger pleaded guilty to felony conspiracy to commit robbery. In January, prosecutors say Badger and two others went in to Jay's Mart, beat the store clerk with baseball bats and took off with cash.
Prosecutors agreed to drop the assault with a weapon charge in exchange for Badger's guilty plea to the conspiracy charge.
There is no plea agreement set in the case, Badger faces a maximum of 40 years in prison. A sentencing hearing is scheduled for December 24.
- Copyright ©2016 by KECI, KCFW, KTVM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- KECI Sentinel's resource officer has new game plan for school year
- KTVM Belgrade school district enrollment grows from last year
- 5 fires burning in Yellowstone continue to grow
- KCFW Multi-vehicle accident reported west of Kalispell