MISSOULA, Mont. - Another one of the men involved in the robbery and assault of Missoula store clerk changed his plea. Cruz Sebastian Bernardi showed up in Missoula County District Court Tuesday morning and pleaded guilty to conspiracy to commit robbery.
Bernardi told the judge he was the lookout the night police say four men almost killed a convenience store clerk and ripped off money from the store. Bernardi admitted he checked to make sure the store was empty and then called the others.
He is scheduled to be sentenced in August.
Another suspect, Andrew Badger is scheduled to change his plea at a July hearing.
As for the three other men involved in the case, Ture-adon Thibodeaux was sentenced last month to 20 years in prison for his involvement. Ikaika Kamaka will be sentenced in August after changing his plea. His brother Devon Kamaka is still scheduled to go to trial this fall.
- Copyright ©2016 by KECI, KCFW, KTVM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Local Elections Candidate lays out last-ditch plan to sink Trump, Clinton
- Bullock: Suspended sentence in incest case is unacceptable
- Glacier County attorney alleges retaliatory budget cut
- The Latest: Victim's mom doesn't blame police