MISSOULA, Mont. - A Missoula man accused of driving drunk and running over two women, killing one of them, pleaded not guilty.
Tom George Vineyard faces two felony charges for allegedly driving drunk and up on to a sidewalk where sisters Pamela and Roberta Demmert were walking. Roberta died and Pamela was seriously injured in the early morning crash in May.
In Missoula County District Court Wednesday, Vineyard pleaded not guilty to felony vehicular homicide under the influence and negligent vehicular assault.
Vineyard's attorney told the court he'll likely need more time than normal to prepare for trial.
- Copyright ©2016 by KECI, KCFW, KTVM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- KECI Authorities ID man found in Clark Fork River
- Bozeman American Legion seeks return of burgled bugle
- Lewis and Clark County appoints new coroner
- KECI Injury crash near Ronan diverts traffic off Highway 93