POLSON, Mont. - The Lake County Sheriff's Office needs your help identifying a suspect who reportedly assaulted another person early Tuesday morning.
The alleged incident happened near the Raven bar in Woods Bay at about 2:15 am. This is on the east shore of Flathead Lake.
Police say the suspect is described as Native American in his early 20's, about 5-7, 150 pounds, with short, unkempt black hair.
The suspect left the scene southbound on hwy 35 towards Polson in a small white car, possibly a sport compact, with loud exhaust.
He was accompanied by a white man and a Native American woman. Meantime, the victim is in the hospital with significant injuries.
If you have any information regarding this incident contact the Lake County Sheriff's Office at 406-883-7301
- Copyright ©2016 by KECI, KCFW, KTVM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- News Trial to consider coal pollution from BNSF coal trains
- Local Elections Commissioner: Pro-marijuana group filed reports late
- Magistrate hears arguments in beef checkoff lawsuit
- Local Elections Supreme Court candidate condemns political spending in race