A Missoula man faced a judge Wednesday after police say he robbed a local drug store.
Ryan Mitchell Rudh is charged with a felony after detectives say he went into Palmer Drug, wearing a mask, and told employees he had a gun. Court documents say Rudh handed them a note asking for drugs.
Employees told police a man came in to the pharmacy the day before it was robbed. That man asked for Oxycodone and Fentanyl, and appeared to be under the influence. Police got video of incident and obtained a still photograph of him, that was released to the media. They got a tip that Rudh was the man in the picture.
Police say he admitted he robbed the drug store.
The judge set bail at $50,000.
- Copyright ©2016 by KECI, KCFW, KTVM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- KCFW Kalispell business owners push back on improvement district
- KECI Big Ditch Irrigation siphon nearly complete
- KECI Montana bill could prohibit cyclist access on 2-lane roads
- KECI Bitterroot College begins spring semester