MISSOULA, Mont. - A judge sentenced a man who pleaded guilty for his involvement in a violent drug sting last fall.
An undercover officer was shot in that sting last November.
Police arrested four people including Justin Holdstheenemy. He's been in jail since December and pleaded guilty to his role in the crime.
Tuesday, in Missoula County District Court Judge Karen Townsend sentenced Holdstheenemy to 10 years with five years suspended with the Montana Department of Corrections.
Three others arrested in connection with the case are scheduled to set trial dates in the next three months.
- Copyright ©2016 by KECI, KCFW, KTVM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Billings residents protest suspension of radio host
- Brockton woman found dead after pickup crashed into river
- Republican and Democratic hopefuls for US House election
- KECI Montana teen found safe by Helena police