MISSOULA, Mont. - Musician Joan Baez announced today that her Thursday, July 17, concert at the University of Montana will be canceled due to illness. Baez intends to reschedule her Missoula performance. An announcement with details will be made Tuesday, July 22.
Ticket-holders have the option of transferring their tickets to the rescheduled concert, or requesting a refund after July 22. If tickets were purchased with a credit card, they will be automatically refunded the full ticket price. If participants purchased tickets with cash or check, they can get a refund by visiting the Adams Center Box Office. A box office representative will be at the Dennison Theatre from 7 to 9 p.m. July 17 to answer questions.
The performance was slated for 8 p.m. tonight in the George and Jane Dennison Theatre.
This release was sent out by the University of Montana.
- Copyright ©2016 by KECI, KCFW, KTVM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- KECI Sentinel's resource officer has new game plan for school year
- KTVM Belgrade school district enrollment grows from last year
- 5 fires burning in Yellowstone continue to grow
- KCFW Multi-vehicle accident reported west of Kalispell