HAMILTON, Mont. - Bedford Street in Hamilton was reopened, after being temporarily blocked off Tuesday morning as crews responded to a fire.
Our reporter on scene says members of the Hamilton Fire Department responded to an antique shop and hair salon near the corner of 1st and Bedford Streets.
The call came in shortly after 8 a.m. Tuesday; smoke was initially visible from one of the buildings.
Workers were putting a new asphalt rubberized roof on the antique store. Our reporter said they heated a blow torch to seal the roof when a fire started, lighting the adjoining roof of a hair salon on fire.
We're told insulation caught on fire but crews were able to quickly put it out.
There looks to be about $5,000 worth of damage. No one was injured.