MISSOULA, Mont. - Vendors from across the state came to Missoula today to sell their products at Fort Missoula hosted very first craft fair.
There were 63 vendors total. There were paintings, other art work, food, jewelry, among other things.
Rocky Mountain Market organized the event. They have had a lot of success hosting these during the winter as well.
"It's mainly an internet based company. I have my own online store connected to it where you can shop online, but it's really great to get out to the public and let people be aware of the new product and let them know that it's out there," said Mary Matsko, Jewelscent Consultant.
After the success of this one, the owners of Rocky Mountain Market are planning another craft fair for vendors in August.
- Copyright ©2016 by KECI, KCFW, KTVM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Missoula man denies sex trafficking charges
- KECI Region 2 opening weekend of rifle season identical to 2015
- Sheridan hospital plans new $13 million facility
- KECI Program designed in western Montana helps patients fight cancer