MISSOULA, Mont. - A former University of Montana basketball player pleaded not guilty to a felony charge for selling prescription drugs.
Eric Hutchison appeared in Missoula County District Court Thursday.
Police say Hutchison admitted to selling Adderall, a drug typically prescribed for attention deficit disorder. Hutchison allegedly sold 1,000 for $5 a pill.
He faces a life sentence and/or a $50,000 fine if convicted for felony distribution of dangerous drugs
- Copyright ©2016 by KECI, KCFW, KTVM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Officials identify man who possibly drowned in Flathead Lake
- Officials identify man killed in officer-involved shooting
- Candidates for Montana house seat spar over public lands
- KECI Man arrested in connection with Missoula bike thefts