MISSOULA, Mont. - A former University of Montana basketball player pleaded not guilty to a felony charge for selling prescription drugs.
Eric Hutchison appeared in Missoula County District Court Thursday.
Police say Hutchison admitted to selling Adderall, a drug typically prescribed for attention deficit disorder. Hutchison allegedly sold 1,000 for $5 a pill.
He faces a life sentence and/or a $50,000 fine if convicted for felony distribution of dangerous drugs
- Copyright ©2016 by KECI, KCFW, KTVM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Local Elections Secretary of state: Voters should handle ballots themselves
- Local Elections Chief justice, other judges denounce campaign attack ad
- Crow, Montana settle dispute over taxing coal owned by tribe
- Montana's mining future could lie in ordinary rock