MISSOULA, Mont. - A fire nearly destroyed a house on the 2700-block of Eaton Street on Missoula's south side. No one was in the house at the time and no one was injured.
It was reported about 11:30 Tuesday morning.
Fire investigators believe the fire started in the basement.
"It was leading to the main and upper story," said fire investigator Adam Sebastian. "We got here and it was a fully-involved fire."
Missoula firefighters arrived on the scene late Tuesday morning to find smoke coming from all sides of the home, which appears to be being remodeled.
- Copyright ©2016 by KECI, KCFW, KTVM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- KTVM Water main leak in Bozeman prompts road closure
- East Helena couple found dead in home
- KTVM Gallatin Co. to approve $100k for 911 center consultant
- KTVM Severe cold weather impacts vehicles