MISSOULA, Mont. - More than a year after fire gutted a Missoula group home, restoration on the Rattlesnake area house on Tulip Lane is finally complete.
All thanks to volunteers and donors who spent Friday landscaping its yard.
The MDSC home serves adults with severe developmental disabilities.
Residents came home to a brand new beautiful yard.
A crew from Nature's Best donated their time and labor planting shrubs and plants, hauling rock and sprucing the lawn.
Other local companies donated greenery, compost and heavy equipment.
"It's someone putting a voice to something that they need, and us responding to that and hearing that voice," said Nature's Best owner Craig Best.
- Copyright ©2016 by KECI, KCFW, KTVM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- South Entrance to Yellowstone National Park remains closed
- KCFW Kalispell police clearing out transient camps
- KCFW Infrared camera used in Bierney Creek Fire west of Lakeside
- Parents win $4.6 million lawsuit against bar