MISSOULA, Mont. - The owner of a Missoula designated driver service pleaded not guilty to allegedly assaulting his girlfriend and having drugs.
Kevin Sandberg, 51, is still in the Missoula County Detention Center. He ran U Call Us, a nonprofit that offers safe rides home in Missoula.
He faces a misdemeanor assault charge and a felony for reportedly having meth with him last month.
In addition, he's been cited more than 20 times mostly for traffic violations.
- Copyright ©2016 by KECI, KCFW, KTVM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- KECI Lawmakers look at child sex trafficking education
- KTVM Rescue crews respond to injured snowmobiler
- Sheridan under boil water alert
- Heavier mountain snow, mostly rain for valleys Monday