MISSOULA, Mont. - Tuesday evening local members of the Montana Democratic Party had their annual picnic in Bonner Park.
Party members wouldn't comment on recent accusations of plagiarism against Sen. John Walsh.
More than a dozen democrats came to Bonner Park to celebrate and have a good time despite what is happening right now with Walsh. Right now, their biggest concern is working with the governor and making sure the people know they stand for -- including hard-working families and a balanced budget.
They are doing what they can to support a number of Democratic issues come November. A lot is riding on this year's election. National analysts say Republicans are a few seats away from taking control.
- Copyright ©2016 by KECI, KCFW, KTVM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Missoula man denies sex trafficking charges
- KECI Region 2 opening weekend of rifle season identical to 2015
- Sheridan hospital plans new $13 million facility
- KECI Program designed in western Montana helps patients fight cancer