MISSOULA, Mont. - Montana Department of Transportation crews were on site at Highway 200 and Marshall Canyon Road after a portion of the riverbank started to slide Friday morning.
Workers tell us water runoff from last night's rain storm eroded some of the Clark Fork River bank.
Crews finished the repairs shortly before 1:00 p.m. They filled in the embankment with a rock, dirt mixture.
Traffic on Highway 200 was not impacted.
- Copyright ©2016 by KECI, KCFW, KTVM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- KECI Pipeline protest aided by universal support
- KECI Workday for CSKT delayed until 9 a.m.
- KECI Emergency travel restrictions lifted in Missoula Co.
- KECI Winter weather prompts warnings for drivers