MISSOULA, Mont. - This afternoon crews were called to clean up an oil spill that happened in the area of Fairview Ave. and Garfield St in Missoula.
Crews are still in the process of picking up an oil spill in Missoula on Fairview Avenue. According to fire officials, an estimated 70 to 100 gallons of used motor oil spilled during the transfer in to an oil truck.
We're told no oil escaped in to a drain or water system. Crews are using an absorbent and hazmat pads to clean up the spill and should have the road back open around 5pm.
- Copyright ©2016 by KECI, KCFW, KTVM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Nationally high cherry prices help Flathead Lake growers
- KTVM First East Side Mish Mash held in Bozeman
- KTVM Police warn against leaving children in hot cars
- KECI Most dogs returned to kennel after Charlo raid