ARLEE, Mont. - A Lake County Judge reviewed court documents Monday morning, charging a 16-year-old with murder in Arlee.
Court documents say Nathan Adam Butler told detectives he stabbed his mom Dacia Vollin, stepdad John Fisher, and another man Theodore Perry. 51-year-old Fisher was pronounced dead as a result of the stabbing.
The documents reflect Butler said "my mom came into my room, and I stabbed her multiple times. My stepdad came out, and I did the same to him. Ted [Theodore Perry] came out; I stabbed him once; and that was it," court documents say.
County Attorney James Lapotka filed documents in the case last Friday, they were officially signed a filed by a judge Monday morning.
Butler faces three felonies for crime: deliberate homicide, attempt deliberate homicide and assault with a weapon and is being held in the Missoula County Detention Center.
His arraignment is scheduled for Wednesday in Lake County District Court at 9 a.m. Butler was charged into district court as an adult, he'll have the option of a transfer hearing to get his case moved to juvenile court.
To read the court documents click here.
- Copyright ©2016 by KECI, KCFW, KTVM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- KECI Tax extensions are a safe bet, experts say
- Missoula Co. addresses road condition issues
- News Environmental groups challenge Keystone XL pipeline approval
- Final suspect reaches plea deal in death of Kalispell man