HELENA, Mont. - Gov. Steve Bullock has named a panel to look into Montana's gender gap in pay.
Bullock signed an order in June creating the Equal Pay for Equal Work Task Force to be headed by Labor Commissioner Pam Bucy and Department of Administration Director Sheila Hogan.
On Monday, he filled out the rest of the panel. They include Montana State University president Waded Cruzado, Women's Foundation of Montana program director Jen Euell, Missoula College dean Barry Good, Crowley Fleck PLLP partner Amy Grmoljez and Billings Mayor Tom Hanel.
Rounding it out are union leaders Jacquie Helt and Kim Rickard, Interior Environments Inc. owner Deb Larson, Salish Kootenai College laboratory manager Amy Stiffarm and CTA president Scott Wilson
The panel will gather information and provide recommendations on policies and other actions.
- Copyright ©2016 by KECI, KCFW, KTVM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Officials identify man who possibly drowned in Flathead Lake
- Officials identify man killed in officer-involved shooting
- Candidates for Montana house seat spar over public lands
- KECI Man arrested in connection with Missoula bike thefts