FLORENCE, Mont. - Two days after it was raided by multi-agency investigators, a Florence Medical Clinic is open again.
Investigators had taped off Big Creek Family Medicine and Urgent Care Tuesday morning and kept it barricaded until late Wednesday.
Dr. Chris Christensen was back at work Thursday, and seeing patients.
A Ravalli County Sheriff's Department press release said after a 2-year investigation, a search warrant was issued into Christensen's prescription writing practices.
The doctor referred any questions to his attorney.
No charges have been filed.
The Ravalli County Attorneys office had no comment. The search warrant is sealed.
- Copyright ©2016 by KECI, KCFW, KTVM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- KECI Gas prices take slight dip around Missoula
- KECI Missoula to show public how election process works
- KTVM Success of hunting season weather dependent: FWP
- KECI Opening weekend of rifle hunting season comes to a close