MISSOULA, Mont. - Recently, I took readers along for a weekend ride to Montana's Beartooth Motorcycle Rally in Red Lodge, Montana.
In my book, the Beartooth Highway and Chief Joseph Pass offer the most spectacular ride for motorcyclists, eclipsing one of my favorites, Glacier Park's Going-to-the-Sun Road. Today, I'm adding two rides to my bucket list after hearing about Arkansas' Pig Trail Scenic Byway and Nova Scotia's Cabot Trail.
Contributing writers to USA Today nominated 20 of the county's favorite roads for a motorcycle ride. The paper then opened opened voting to the public. The Beartooth Pass finished 3rd and was the highest ranking road in the western United States.
Click here to read about USA Today's Top Ten Rides.
We now know about USA Today readers' favorite rides. What are yours?
- Copyright ©2016 by KECI, KCFW, KTVM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- KECI Gas prices take slight dip around Missoula
- KECI Missoula to show public how election process works
- KTVM Success of hunting season weather dependent: FWP
- KECI Opening weekend of rifle hunting season comes to a close