MISSOULA, Mont. - Bayern Brewery owners have matched donations from the benefit on Tuesday night for the Okon family.
With Bayern's contributions to total amount came to $3,900.
With the recent death of his wife following a February crash near Lolo on Highway 93, Randy Okon now will raise his surviving daughter.
Bayern Brewing says well over 200 people attended.
Friends tell us Okon is a firefighter with the Missoula Fire Department, so on Tuesday firefighters from many agencies came out to show their support.
Bayern Brewing continued to pass a boot throughout the day Wednesday.
Missoula Federal Credit Union has also set up an Okon family fund.
- Copyright ©2016 by KECI, KCFW, KTVM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Local Elections Candidate lays out last-ditch plan to sink Trump, Clinton
- Bullock: Suspended sentence in incest case is unacceptable
- Glacier County attorney alleges retaliatory budget cut
- The Latest: Victim's mom doesn't blame police