MISSOULA, Mont. - Bayern Brewery owners have matched donations from the benefit on Tuesday night for the Okon family.
With Bayern's contributions to total amount came to $3,900.
With the recent death of his wife following a February crash near Lolo on Highway 93, Randy Okon now will raise his surviving daughter.
Bayern Brewing says well over 200 people attended.
Friends tell us Okon is a firefighter with the Missoula Fire Department, so on Tuesday firefighters from many agencies came out to show their support.
Bayern Brewing continued to pass a boot throughout the day Wednesday.
Missoula Federal Credit Union has also set up an Okon family fund.
- Copyright ©2016 by KECI, KCFW, KTVM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- KECI Local businesses falling victim to dipping commercial building real estate market
- KCFW Burnett stumlbes, maintains lead at Rebecca Farm
- KECI Missing endangered person alert in Missoula called off
- Blue Lake Fire prompts voluntary evacuations