HAMILTON, Mont. - The problems keep mounting for Ravalli County's troubled treasurer.
Bank of America has filed suit against Valerie Stamey, alleging she owes $1,400 for a past-due credit card account.
A court document said the bank provided regular account statements to Valerie Addis, but she didn't respond. Addis is Stamey's maiden name.
Stamey faces $30,000 in fines for failing to submit financial reports to county entities on time. She remains on administrative leave with pay.
- Copyright ©2016 by KECI, KCFW, KTVM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- KECI Sentinel's resource officer has new game plan for school year
- KTVM Belgrade school district enrollment grows from last year
- 5 fires burning in Yellowstone continue to grow
- KCFW Multi-vehicle accident reported west of Kalispell